July 30, 2006

OK, so where was I.........

.......when the mullett made it's come-back??????? Remember the mullett haircut....OMG can anyone remember anything goofier??? Well my nephews are just intrigued by the mullett and it seems that there is almost a "cult following" status when it comes to the mullett.....especially when it comes to teenage boys!!! Just mention the word and it results in peals of giggles and laughter and general silliness!!! Kinda like when they were much younger and the words "fart" and "bum" would render them senseless with giddiness!!!

Well the last time they visited I happened to have a wig here at my house from a mannequin we had dressed up for a parade........welllllllllllllllllll the boys latched onto the wig and it was a fun filled 1/2 hour of rollicking good fun playing mullett dudes!!! OMG it was just tooooooooooooo funny....we were all in stitches!!!

Here................see for yourselves what I mean.......






























Ain't they a hoot????


And then in amongst those same pictures was this one of my sister doing what she loves to do lately......checking out the world of blogs in cyberspace........so how could I resist posting this pic too!!! **wink**





0 peeps just sayin':