August 31, 2006

Memories......

This is a great website I just stumbled upon today while cruising around the world wide web....it's called Brain Candy and the subtitle is....."insults, riddles, jokes, humor, wordplay, and mind games" ....can we say wooohoooooooooooooo my kind of place!!!

Here is a small selection of my favourites under the title "
Mom-isms -- things your Mom always said." Trish.....sorry if this stirs up any memories lol......

Answer me when I ask you a question!

Are you going out dressed like that?

Don't ask me WHY. The answer is NO.

Don't make me come in there!
Don't make me get up!
(....these two were ALWAYS followed with.....or you'll be sorry)

One of my favourites along this same line was.....If I have to come in there and find it there will be H to P for!!! (H meaning hell and P meaning pay but we were not allowed to say those in our house....lol).

Don't sit too close to the television, it'll ruin your eyes.

Go to your room and think about what you did!

How many times do I have to tell you?

I would have never talked to MY mother like that!

If I catch you doing that one more time, I'll...

If I've told you once ... I've told you a thousand times.

If you don't clean your plate, you won't get any dessert.

If you don't stop crying, I am going to give you something to cry about!

I'm going to give you until the count of three...

Now, come back downstairs and go back up WITHOUT stomping your feet!

You WILL eat it, and you WILL like it!

Trish.....feel free to add any I mighta missed k???

0 peeps just sayin':