September 28, 2006

OK so it's not very creative....

mostly because I stole it from my sister's blog Coffee House Chatter. But it is kinda fun and it's the best I got for this evening!!!

Anyone else gonna give it a try???


YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Whiskey Kimberley ROFLMAO!! (that tickled my funnybone!)

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather or grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
Isa O’Henry

YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
BAnn

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Dog

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)Anne New Orleans

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in)
BlaBa DyOtt

SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)
Purple Martini

The Meme of Threes:

Things That Scare Me

 Flying (without my trusty Ativan)
 Dying a slow painful death
 Losing my glasses (I am blind as a bat without em!!)

People Who Make Me Laugh

 Robin Williams/Bill Cosby/Leslie Nielsen/Chevy Chase (there are just so many!!)
 My whole fam-damily for soooooo many different reasons
 Life sometimes makes me laugh

Things I Hate the Most

 Mean/Rude people suck!!!
 Being stuck in traffic jams Not good with surprises
 Spontaneous things (too anal I guess!!)

Things I Don't Understand

 Life and the Universe
 Politics
 Religion
(that about covers everything no??)

Things I Want to Do Before I Die

 Live well
 Laugh often
 Love much

Things I Can Do

 Listen
 Learn
 Comfort

Ways to Describe My Personality

 Warm
 Accepting
 Laid back (but also anal about many things…which seems like a bit of an oxymoron….laid back??? anal???

Things I Can't Do

 Lie very well
 Keep a secret
 Play practical jokes (for the reasons listed above!!)

Things I Think You Should Listen To

 Your gut instince/conscience
 The wind and the ocean
 Children
 Wise people

Things I'd like to Learn

 To play another instrument…maybe guitar
 Computer programming

Favorite Foods

 BBQ Wings
 Thai food
 Fajitas

Beverages I Drink Regularly

 Coffee
 Water
 Wine occasionally

Shows I Watched as a Kid

 Brady Bunch
 Happy Days
 Scarey movies/shows (sometimes made my sis watch ‘em with me!!)

2 peeps just sayin':

Drewpy Drew said...

OK, here we go.

Ranger 16th
Don Gummy
DArt
Purple Dog
Arthur Seattle
Bladrpiker (Great, Bladder Piker)
Purple Dr Pepper

Well that figures

xxxx said...

Fun! I did them in my head as I went along and cracked up.