September 28, 2006

OK so it's not very creative....

mostly because I stole it from my sister's blog Coffee House Chatter. But it is kinda fun and it's the best I got for this evening!!!

Anyone else gonna give it a try???


YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Whiskey Kimberley ROFLMAO!! (that tickled my funnybone!)

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather or grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
Isa O’Henry

YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
BAnn

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Dog

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)Anne New Orleans

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in)
BlaBa DyOtt

SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)
Purple Martini

The Meme of Threes:

Things That Scare Me

 Flying (without my trusty Ativan)
 Dying a slow painful death
 Losing my glasses (I am blind as a bat without em!!)

People Who Make Me Laugh

 Robin Williams/Bill Cosby/Leslie Nielsen/Chevy Chase (there are just so many!!)
 My whole fam-damily for soooooo many different reasons
 Life sometimes makes me laugh

Things I Hate the Most

 Mean/Rude people suck!!!
 Being stuck in traffic jams Not good with surprises
 Spontaneous things (too anal I guess!!)

Things I Don't Understand

 Life and the Universe
 Politics
 Religion
(that about covers everything no??)

Things I Want to Do Before I Die

 Live well
 Laugh often
 Love much

Things I Can Do

 Listen
 Learn
 Comfort

Ways to Describe My Personality

 Warm
 Accepting
 Laid back (but also anal about many things…which seems like a bit of an oxymoron….laid back??? anal???

Things I Can't Do

 Lie very well
 Keep a secret
 Play practical jokes (for the reasons listed above!!)

Things I Think You Should Listen To

 Your gut instince/conscience
 The wind and the ocean
 Children
 Wise people

Things I'd like to Learn

 To play another instrument…maybe guitar
 Computer programming

Favorite Foods

 BBQ Wings
 Thai food
 Fajitas

Beverages I Drink Regularly

 Coffee
 Water
 Wine occasionally

Shows I Watched as a Kid

 Brady Bunch
 Happy Days
 Scarey movies/shows (sometimes made my sis watch ‘em with me!!)

3 peeps just sayin':

Trish said...

Hi hon...

Boy you really pared things down around here. Looks good, very minimalist :)

Good list! D'ya think maybe we're related?

Drew Blackstone said...

OK, here we go.

Ranger 16th
Don Gummy
DArt
Purple Dog
Arthur Seattle
Bladrpiker (Great, Bladder Piker)
Purple Dr Pepper

Well that figures

Swishy said...

Fun! I did them in my head as I went along and cracked up.