September 13, 2006

OK...........

Back to my sister Trish's challenge of all things big collared and bell bottomed.......you thought I had forgotten didn't ya??? Well initially I could not find a single picture that fit the challenge.........and you know....I have gone through a ton of pictures in the last little while....see I bought a scanner recently and well....that just fed RIGHT into my addictions collection and I have been scanning my fool head off.........but, but, but I digress from the challenge.........

So I am searching in earnest and I did not find big collars nor bell bottoms but..........this oughta fit in the same challenge category!!!! Now I ask you..................

Have you EVER seen a bigger pair of glasses???????????? OMG I about fell over!!! And THEN just to make the evening perfect and complete.......I DID find a picture of me in bell bottoms!!! This should make Trish VERY happy to see............


I am on the left..........and look real close.......anyone notice the hems on those suckers........gotta be 6 inches at least!!! Guess my Mom believed in heming but not cutting....like what's up with that??? Perhaps she thought I might sprout into being the Jolly Green Giant's wife and then she could......voila just let the hems out of my jeans.....roflmao!!!

6 peeps just sayin':

Trish said...

Cute pix Boo...

And those bellbottoms with the 6" cuff? Priceless.

Manic Mom said...

You know those pants are totally hip right now!

Thanks so much for saving my blog with the sidebar help!

Swishy said...

I totally had a pair of glasses like that too!!

Lex said...

I didn't have that pair of glasses, but mine were just as bad/big.

Nice blog. I will spend some time poking around. Please come back to visit.

Hotwire said...

hey, why'd you steal my glasses?

ElleCharlie said...

Your kid pic looks like Trish's - do you guys look alike now?

It's so funny, people either say my sis and I look exactly alike or completely different - no in between. I know who we each look like so I'm pretty sure we look nothing alike, but our body type, voice, etc. are very similar.