September 13, 2006

OK...........

Back to my sister Trish's challenge of all things big collared and bell bottomed.......you thought I had forgotten didn't ya??? Well initially I could not find a single picture that fit the challenge.........and you know....I have gone through a ton of pictures in the last little while....see I bought a scanner recently and well....that just fed RIGHT into my addictions collection and I have been scanning my fool head off.........but, but, but I digress from the challenge.........

So I am searching in earnest and I did not find big collars nor bell bottoms but..........this oughta fit in the same challenge category!!!! Now I ask you..................

Have you EVER seen a bigger pair of glasses???????????? OMG I about fell over!!! And THEN just to make the evening perfect and complete.......I DID find a picture of me in bell bottoms!!! This should make Trish VERY happy to see............


I am on the left..........and look real close.......anyone notice the hems on those suckers........gotta be 6 inches at least!!! Guess my Mom believed in heming but not cutting....like what's up with that??? Perhaps she thought I might sprout into being the Jolly Green Giant's wife and then she could......voila just let the hems out of my jeans.....roflmao!!!

5 peeps just sayin':

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

You know those pants are totally hip right now!

Thanks so much for saving my blog with the sidebar help!

xxxx said...

I totally had a pair of glasses like that too!!

Lex said...

I didn't have that pair of glasses, but mine were just as bad/big.

Nice blog. I will spend some time poking around. Please come back to visit.

Steve H said...

hey, why'd you steal my glasses?

Elle Charlie said...

Your kid pic looks like Trish's - do you guys look alike now?

It's so funny, people either say my sis and I look exactly alike or completely different - no in between. I know who we each look like so I'm pretty sure we look nothing alike, but our body type, voice, etc. are very similar.