September 23, 2006

Today's ramblings......

Catchy title no?? Well that's as good as it gets for today........


Lately I have been consumed obsessed with reading back on a blog by a woman named Syd ....does this lady have a sense of humour??? OMG!!!Her blog is called Adrenaline's" Shadow.....and oh my word!! is she hilarious!!! That's what hooked me in the first place I guess was reading a recent post and then I had to go back and play catch-up with the rest of her stuff. Mostly she just writes about her day to day life including some very funny stories about her nephew and her adorable sounding, feisty grandmother......her sense of humour is something I can relate to and I just kept reading and reading!! Now I am sad cuz I am almost all caught up.......:(

One of her posts was about how she is fond of all things electronic....or maybe it was not just electronic....more like anything gadgety.......in fact I believe she called herself a gadget whore....which almost keeled me over....and had me falling off my chair......if I had been drinking something it would have found itself all over my monitor as I bust out laughing!!!!

It was almost an epiphany of sorts too.......not sure if I had heard the term before but if I did it was in a kind of peripheral way if you know what I mean.......but I had been searching for some such similar term for myself, and then it clicked...more like hit me upside the head.....for you see I believe that.........

I. too. am. a. gadget. whore!!!!


Now those who know me well may be thinking......."well, OK.....what took you so long?? Can we say duh!!"....but ya know....that's just not the point!!!!

Has anyone seen one of these little babies???? Thanks for the link Syd...:) Scroll down a little....see the purple one?? Talk about making a gadget whore swoon!!!!

2 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

Hey boo!! I'm touched by your post. And not just in the crazy way, or the nasty way...you know what I mean. Thanks, doll.

So glad you find my stuff amusing, please come back. I'll be back to check in with you too.

greymatters said...

Syd is a bit touched ... ;-). But we all love that about Syd (since, I suspect) we are all a bit touched ourselves?