September 24, 2006

Would you believe this.............

I snagged this from Unbalanced who in turn had snagged it from Syd
......so there you have it......cyber-snagging at it's best.....I like to think of it as.....sharing the looooooooooooove!!!!




But this is just toooooooooooo funny!!! I am soooooooooo not a cowgirl.....lol maybe it's telling me to get in touch with my inner cowgirl....or that in a previous life I was one.....or might be one in a future life.......who knows?? I did this dang thing using my nickname Boo7...and thought nahhhhhh that's not me.....so I did it again with my real name Barb.......and changed up some of the options along the way and it came out the same **cue the Twilight Zone theme**.

So there you have it.....I kinda like the look of the label tho.....**grin**

3 peeps just sayin':

xxxx said...

Heeeee haw! :)

Drewpy Drew said...

Cowgirl up!!

It's not the size of the girl in the cow, but the size of the cow....oh, nevermind.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Love it. Yay, I can finally post on your blog. I've only been trying forever. Thanks for the laugh.