September 24, 2006

Would you believe this.............

I snagged this from Unbalanced who in turn had snagged it from Syd
......so there you have it......cyber-snagging at it's best.....I like to think of it as.....sharing the looooooooooooove!!!!




But this is just toooooooooooo funny!!! I am soooooooooo not a cowgirl.....lol maybe it's telling me to get in touch with my inner cowgirl....or that in a previous life I was one.....or might be one in a future life.......who knows?? I did this dang thing using my nickname Boo7...and thought nahhhhhh that's not me.....so I did it again with my real name Barb.......and changed up some of the options along the way and it came out the same **cue the Twilight Zone theme**.

So there you have it.....I kinda like the look of the label tho.....**grin**

4 peeps just sayin':

Swishy said...

Heeeee haw! :)

Trish said...

Laughing out loud over here....

I'm getting you chaps for Christmas.

Drew Blackstone said...

Cowgirl up!!

It's not the size of the girl in the cow, but the size of the cow....oh, nevermind.

Karitown said...

Love it. Yay, I can finally post on your blog. I've only been trying forever. Thanks for the laugh.