January 03, 2007

100 things about me....part 3


  1. I had a lot of jobs as a babysitter when I was younger

  2. I believe that it's important when dealing with children of all ages to be as honest with them as their age allows

  3. I love reading.....reading in bed with a cup of coffee.......awesome!!


  4. I love the water…ocean, lake, river, stream, creek

  5. I want to live near the water someday….either closer to the ocean or by a lake or river…..even a stream would do!!


  6. I love sitting on a dock dangling my feet in the water but I have to admit that, no matter how hard I try not to, eventually I start to wonder if something down there might not decide to try snacking on my toes

  7. I like to sing…although my friends don’t like it when I do

  8. As a result, I mostly sing in the shower or in the car

  9. I am hooked on my computer…ok, ok I am hopelessly addicted to my computer….I love doing all kinds of things on the computer



  10. I have fallen asleep while sitting at the computer

10 peeps just sayin':

mist1 said...

I fell asleep composing an email once. It was interesting.

The Mad Hatter said...

Fall asleep at the computer? So now I know ....

Kisses purple chick and happy new year to you XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Middle Girl said...

We are in total sync with number 2 and 3.

My son & daughter fear I'm becoming a computer addict-but nah 'taint the case. Really. It's not!

Well, it could be worse. ;-)

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Barb, is that a photo of you on the dock?

Hey, why don't you buy the family lake cottage?

Bent Fabric said...

I laughed out loud at #6 because I'm the same way.

Unknown said...

Did you fall asleep ON that computer? While writing an e-mail? To your boss?

I didn't do that. I was just wondering ...

Kari Lee Townsend said...

I have never fallen asleep at the computer. Love hearing new things about other people.

Val said...

Interesting...zzzzzzzzzzz!!! :)

SassyFemme said...

I haven't fallen alseep at the computer, but I've come pretty darn close!

Attila the Mom said...

How in the heck did you fall asleep at the computer? That's worth an entire post all by itself!