December 06, 2006

In the Christmas Spirit.....

Syd sent me this website the other day.........I can't imagine why??? One of the sections has a series called Bad Santas Favourite Evil Toys available for all of your favourite lil girls and boys...some of them are so warped I can't even bring myself to blob about them....but they are freakin' hilarious in that wonderful warped way that we secretly can't resist.......some of my favourites......

For the budding voyeur in the family.....

This one defies description......it's just wrong on so many levels......

For the young athletes in the family.....

A good old fashioned family favourite board game with just a slight twist.......

And finally.....like the good, organized man he is......we have Santa's To Do List..............


If it's not big enough to read here......go check it out here!!!!

5 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

You know you're wrong for this. Right? LOL

Drewpy Drew said...

You are SICK! Sick sick sick sick!!!! ROFLMAO

chapin said...

LOL...gotta love Santa and Outlook

Middle Girl said...

Two thumbs Up!
Gotta have a plan...and a list!

WenWhit said...

I think maybe Evil Santa and I are related.