December 29, 2006

Paybacks a bitch.........


LOL.....now to get the full story of what's happening you'll have to go here
first and then here.....it's fuckin' hilarious!!

7 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

Why are you picking on me? ;p

Unknown said...

roflmao Syd...don't even THINK about trying to play that sympathy card!!! Hehehehe that particular card has been missing from your deck for a while now....**grin**

Maggie said...

It burst into flames....bullshit causes spontaneous combustion, ya know.

Middle Girl said...

Hoot & a Holla -y'all crack me up.

Syd said...

Well, I guess I got mine. Come take a look. Ya know... I really blame Trish for all of this.

Rainwolf said...

I love a good flame war ::::::::holding hot toddy closer to warm it up:::::::::
Poor Trish, like me, get in more trouble minding your own business...

SassyFemme said...

OMG, that picture is too freakin' funny!