January 30, 2007

4th installment of....100 things about me....


  1. I have 3 tattoos…..small, tasteful and meaningful....I have a faith (cross), hope (anchor) and love (heart) amalgamated graphic, I have a sleepy moon and my 3rd tattoo is a yin/yang symbol with a moon, star and sun within the two yin/yang areas.


  2. I may get another one or two


  3. Friends and especially family mean the world to me.....here we are....the 6 siblings....3 girls, 3 boys....age spread 26 years from oldest to youngest...picture taken in 2001.....starting from the right we have: J. who is 55; then there is moi 45; next up is E. who is 29 and I refer to as my baby-bro still....I was 16 when he was born and my parents were pretty dang tired of doing the parental thing by that point!!; next up is my sister Trish who some of you know and love already and I can tell you her age, 41, without too much trouble as she talked about it over on her blog the other day; moving along....we have D. who is 53 this year; and finally we come to my big sister J. who will be 51 in a few weeks time.




  4. Family can be a challenge at times


  5. Especially my mother


  6. Just ask my sister


  7. I like being a caring person


  8. At a ridiculously young age I won a honking bottle of whiskey at some fall fair (…not sure what ever happened to that bottle!)




  9. I love my coffee




  10. At night I have to have a fan going in the room in order for me to sleep.....which is odd to me as I am otherwise a sensitive sleeper....must be the "white" noise kind of thing

Points to Ponder.......

History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

--Maya Angelou

11 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

What a great post! More, more!!!

Middle Girl said...

I second that emotion!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Love my coffee too;)

Very cool.

Mystic said...

That was really a cool post. My family and friends are the most important thing to me too (well and my girlfriend of course).

I love coffee... but cant drink much of it or I get sick ugh!

Hugs!

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Sooo...Boo...Where exactly are those tattoos located?

Unknown said...

**ding**ding**ding**

The Guy Who Writes this gets the prize for asking the question!!! Where are my tattoo's....welllllll the yin/yang one is on my right ankle....the sleepy moon one is on my right chest below the shouder and the faith/hope/love one is on my right chest....uhhmmm lower down than the moon one!

Unknown said...

So if you get another tattoo, what will it be?

In South Carolina I was going to get a tattoo when they legalized tattoo parlors last year. It would have said "South Carolina just legalized tattoo parlors and all I got was this stupid thing."

Anonymous said...

Family a challenge? Surely not ours...

We had a saying that family outings were "Forced Family Fun". Eventually someone added the very obviously missing fourth F word...

Trish Ess said...

Love that coffee pic. :) Love my coffee, too.. and I think you mentioned to me once that we have the fan thing in common. Can't sleep without it. :)

Attila the Mom said...

What a beautiful family you have!!

Unknown said...

Is that coffee from Vivace?