March 24, 2007

ROFLMAO!!!!

My prison bitch name is...........Dirtbox Demon........what's yours??



How about your Jedi name?? Here's mine................

Cast off your old name! Your Jedi name is

BLABA BEGUE of the planet Ativan!

Find your Jedi Name!


AND......the kicker of all names........my Hobbit name........Petunia Proudfoot!!!

What's yours??

http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/

OK OK cut out the laughter!! Clearly I have too much time on my hands this morning!!!!

11 peeps just sayin':

Anonymous said...

hi there, glad you came over to my page. clearly you are not the only one to have too much time to spare this morning. i have been flippin' around facebook, give it a try. we might have known each other in a previous life or know of people we each knew...you get the idea. it is kinda like classmates.com. i have that too, me and my addictions, you know. have a happy saturday.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Hobbit name: Lily Sandybanks of Frogmorton . I really like that...calling my attorney today to file the name change paperwork.

Anonymous said...

OMG Boo's back online!!


You've been gone so long I've become a Hobbit and changed my name.

~Flora Boffin of Needlehole~

Middle Girl said...

Prison...Bowel Boy? ...uhh nooo.

Hobbit: Peony Bumbleroot.

Greetings! :)

greymatters said...

Sodom Insane?

Ooooooh. My.

Unknown said...

I did the Hobbit one, because I am a LOTR geek.

Here 'tis.:

Olo Broadbelt of Buckland

Attila the Mom said...

Yikes, my prison name is B.F. Goodlick!

I wonder what B.F. stands for? LOL

Unknown said...

Wow...I don't even want to repeat what it said my Prison Name was! OMG...GROSS!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

SassyFemme said...

These things crack me up!

Prison name: Skidmarks
Jedi Name: FARAN NOBED of the planet zyrtec
Hobbit Name: Orangeblossom Took of Great Smials

Trish Ess said...

Uhm.. my prison bitch name is Squealing Piglet (I shit you not).. and my Hobbit name is Dolly Bramble of Willowbottom. I don't have a Jedi name 'cause.. well.. I'm just not that much of a geek. ;P

het (aka quickfit) said...

my prison bitch name is ' stroker '
sounds plausible !! lol
hobbit name : Belba Boffin of Whitfurrows

how come sassy get skidmarks ? I always thought she was cleanliving...pmsl

ciao4now