December 27, 2012

Hhhhhhmmmmm........

The question rolling around in my head today is this........

.....to make New Year's resolutions or not??  Everyone's got an opinion and everyone has their own way of doing things. So, being a typical Gemini who sometimes has difficulty making a definitive decision.....I'm just going to open it up and put it out there and see who responds........

Discuss!!



.....but in the mean time, say hello to my new, adorable little puppygirl.......she is just the cutest, sweetest little thing who's already grown in just the 5 short weeks I've had her.  I got her at 8 weeks from an amazing breeder just a little bit north of here....I'd researched and visited many different breeders but this one was just head and shoulders above any of the others in terms of their history, professionalism, care and dedication to their life's work and their follow-through.  Anyone looking for a Golden Retriever I cannot recommend highly enough the folks at Kyon Kennels -- just check out their website and their Facebook page and you will see for yourself!!

Anyway, withought further ado........

**drumroll please** heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Bailey......





......I sadly, and very suddenly lost my gorgeous, amazing Molly this past August.....within 8 hours she developed a very odd, non-productive cough and was being held overnight at the clinic for observation and an ultrasound the next day and suddenly I was returning to the clinic to say good-bye to my beloved companion of 11 years......


 
 
OMG!! I was devastated but am glad Molly did not have to suffer at all as her diagnosis was fatal but had been caught early enough to safe her from suffering for which I'm grateful!
 
Bailey is an absolute sweetheart with a calm, gentle spirit much like Molly's and a self-confidence that is showing her to be a very bright, eager to learn and please puppy already.  Her house-training (she caught on to ringing the bells by the door to signal she needs to go out within her 1st week) has been tremendously successful, she's already catching on to basic commands, leash walking is coming along nicely and she starts KinderPuppy classes next week!!
 
Yes, yes, yes I'm a little besotted and in-love with my new puppygirl.......:)


3 peeps just sayin':

Trish said...

She is indeed very sweet - I can't wait to meet her in person. And I'm so glad to see you're back in the blog world again!

MIca said...

Bailey is adorable! As far as new years resolutions I am a firm believer in Goals setting across 7 categories and a Just do it attitude!!!

Mica said...

Yeah!! Yeah !! Yeah!! for the blogging!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! for the goal!!