July 08, 2006

Good-bye old blog....

I spent so much time mucking about with my first blog that I messed it up beyond repair which is kinda sad....but OK in a way too as I wanted something that I could tweak a little more to my liking and well....lol that's what got me into trouble in the first place!! But my first template...although I loved it did not have the style sheet embedded within it and so there was only a limited number of things I could do with it.....blah..blah..blah.....so here we are with a fresh new look!!! And look it's only 1 in the morning!!

Thank God it's Friday!!! We currently have a visitor of the 4 legged variety staying with us for a few weeks....cute little bitty white and tan bundle of fluff!! We are dog sitting and Molly thinks it's great fun as he is soooooooooomuch smaller than her. He is a little Shaipoo...shitzu and poodle cross....only 4 months old but very well behaved and he and Molly have a grand old time running around chasing each other!!! Well....must go let a couple of people know about my blog change.......roflmao........**waving at Trish**.

0 peeps just sayin':