July 20, 2006

A meme a day......

.....keeps the crazies away??

Here is my blog personality...or bloginality!!!


You are an ISFP!

As an ISFP, you are Intraverted, Sensing, Feeling , Perceiving.
This makes your primary focus on Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Sensing.

This is defined as a SP personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Artisans (Sensation Seeking) type, and more specifically the Composers or Artist

Because you are in touch with the inner-artist, you see things heavily in relationship to your feelings and their beauty. You may not be as likely to have a public site, because you feel better sharing with only those who are closest with you.

What do you think of my blog changes?? There is just something about that dark blue....and then writing on it with bright colours like this orange....that I really like!!! Soooooooo the mauvey/purple wasn't doing it for me so I thought....what the heck....change it!!!!

Kinda worried about my sis's blog though....seems half of it has disappeared!!! And I have no idea why?? Time to head to her house and show her some of my newfound html and css knowledge!!

Rest easy everyone...........:)



0 peeps just sayin':