September 20, 2006

Theme nights...........

So here's the deal....I was motivated to write this after a comment that Ramblin Rose made on her blog the other day.........I struggle all the time with what the heck to write in my blog. It's probably a Gemini thing and if I did not spend such a great deal of time thinking (read obsessing) about it then the words would probably flow like water.....uhhmmmm no I think not....but you get my drift right???

******************************************************************

Aside: on that Gemini link....did you catch what the motto is for Gemini's.....well let me fill you in, just in case you read too fast and missed it.....just sayin'..........it's.....wait for it.....

"I THINK"

......roflmao!!! Was I not JUST (like about 6 lines back) talking about overthinking this whole blog thing....too funny!!

******************************************************************

OK back to my dilema..........

Ramblin's post was just too karmic'lly (???) timed because I had been thinking about my blog and what to write on it for some time!!! Seriously, I love checking out everyones blogs and love blog surfing and finding new ones....and I love reading comments people write in mine.....and I love tweaking mine and playing around with it and finding things to add or delete from my blog......... BUT as for inspirations of what I could write on MY blog....zero, zippo, zilch!!!!

**sigh**

What's a gal to do????

Well I have thought about a few things.....one is that I have decided that I am going to do some "theme nights".....or like a series of related things.....here is an example............I recently bought a great lil book in the humour section at the bookstore called........That's Queen Bitch to You!........and so that will be one of my theme nights!!! It's a great collection of old-timey/retro pictures from like the '50's/'60's....each with a hilarious caption.....I LOVE those things.....OMG they make me laugh!!

So these theme nights will not be on specific nights each week....that's just way to anal and specific for me (....that's my sis's department...oooops did I say that in my outloud voice??? My baddddddddddddddd **wuv u Trish**mwahhhhhhh**). But the reader will recognize by the post that it's a Queen Bitch post......or another theme I plan on doing is......talk about opposites......A Teaspoon of Courage is another book I recently acquired and talk about cute pictures.....OMG!! And each one has a cute little inspirational/motivational passage or quote or wittiscism. As the subtitle of the book says......A Little Book of Encouragement for Whenever You Need It.......

So those are my two themes thus far......keep your eyes peeled for more coming soon to a theater near you and in the meantime............

.......without further ado........is the first installment of That's Queen Bitch to You!!!








Good grief.....I do believe this is my longest post to date!!

See y'all on the flipside amigos..........:)

4 peeps just sayin':

xxxx said...

I am all for a little bit of bitchiness :)

Drewpy Drew said...

As a guy, should I be scared? I'll be hiding in the garage if you need me.

Elle Charlie said...

I've started to worry lately that my theme is not being a bitch, but just bitching. In my blog, at work, to my friends, to BF. I'm always having a little fit about something. So I'm trying to be more positive. That would be my blog theme for the week, but I'm still a newbie at the glass half full stuff... I don't think I could maintain it for 7 days without slipping up :)

Anonymous said...

Bring on t he Bitching!!! It's good for our soul!!! I'm so honoured you linked me in your blog many many many thanks

RR