October 17, 2006

ROFLMAO!!!!

....gotta just love, love, love the internet when yer havin' a crappy ol' day and this arrives in your inbox from a friend you have not heard from in a while.....methinks it must be karma.............


8 peeps just sayin':

xxxx said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. Hilarious!

Drewpy Drew said...

I didn't know that my dad was teacing cats to drive.

Where do you find all of this stuff? You must spend like 33 hours a day surfing.

Please don't stop.

Unknown said...

roflmao Drew....not tellin'!!! (be quiet Trish...don't you tell either!!

WenWhit said...

Sounds familiar... heh.

Syd said...

OMFG...I'm dying laughing.

Tell me you remember Toonces from SNL.

Anonymous said...

ROFL pissing my self ..... too funny thanks for the laugh!!!!

Middle Girl said...

Purr-fect.
Thanks for the snort.

greymatters said...

I thought "Toonces", too.

ROTFLMAO!