October 21, 2006

Stuff you'll wish you'd never found out about me....

Borrowed from Sassy........**wink**

1. Dated outside your race? No....but only because it's just never happened.

2. Singing in the shower? Actually it's the only place I AM allowed to sing!! I love to sing but somehow I don't hear myself the same way others do....which I am told is not a good thing LOL.

3. Spit in someone’s drink? That's really gross....NO.

4. Played with Barbies? Only if I had to!!! I was never much into dolls (gee now there's a surprise eh??). But, as happens sometimes in big families, my older sister, almost as a rite of passage, one day bequethed me her Barbie's and all of their sundry clothing, belongings and attachments....oh joy!!! Those poor things were relegated to a very special place indeed.....namely a shoe-box under my bed......they only saw the light of day once in a great while....and I think it was mostly when my sister missed them and had a hankering to return to her Barbie playing days.....eventhough, for the most part, of course....she was much, much too old for them now.

5. Made someone cry? Does my sister count?? Or is this more about the mushy, broke someone's heart or was mean to someone kind of making someone cry??

6. Opened your Christmas presents early? And incur the wrath of my mother......are you nucking futs????????????

7. Lied to a friend? Been there, done that.....not proud.

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? uhhhh no

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? Does Super Mario count?? It was long ago, in a place far, far away.....it was winter, I was unemployed.....the end!!

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? When hell freezes over mayyyyyyyyybe!

11. Ate food that fell on the floor? Ever hear of the 10 second rule?? Or the no one is watching rule??

12. Went outside naked? What's with the naked questions........see #10!

13. Been on stage? Yes

14. Been on stage naked or close to it? Again...WTF?? See #12 and then again #10!

15. Been in a parade? Does gay pride parade count?? If so, then yes.....several times!!

16. Been in a school play? Uh-huh.

17. Drank beer? Oh great...suddenly they don't ask about the naked part!!! WTF is up with that????

18. Gotten detention? Perhaps...but only a time or two....no really....honest!! Whaaaaaaat you don't believe me???????

19. Been on a cruise? No but would very much like to......any takers?? Come on....you know you wanna!!! **grin**

20. Broken into a house? No

21. Gotten a tattoo? Yes, three times....well not the same thing three times over(lol) but I have 3 tattoo's.....I'm a smartass I know!!

22. Gotten piercings? Just the ears.....2 in one and 1 in the other.

23. Gotten into a fist fight? No.....I'm a lover not a fighter.....(ok ok so that was a little high on the ol' cheese-o-meter!!!)

24. Gotten into a shouting match? Nope.

25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Did you say almost drowned?? lol

26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? And the point of that would be??

27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Absolutely and as often as possible!!!

28. Tripped on your own feet? Why no, never, not me, nuh-uh, nope, nope, nope!! Just call me Grace Under Pressure!

29. Cried yourself to sleep? Honestly, no.

30. Cried in public? Does in the car where no one can see or hear you count??

31. Thrown up in public? Not if I can help it!

32. Lied to your parents? Now come on....really....can anyone honestly, 100% say that they have never lied to their parents??

33. Skipped class? Moi?? Ewe tawkin' ta ME???? Why, what have you heard?????

34. Cried so hard you threw up? No, can't say as I have!

35. Had a one night stand? Do I have to answer??

36. Left restaurant without paying tab? No.

37. Been Fired from a job? Nope, but if I keep reading a few of y'all's blogs at work I might be!

38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist OR hairdresser? Uhhhhmm nope.

39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? No...but have been on the receiving end **wicked grin**

40. Been winked at and loved it? Absolutely....love, love, love it.....being the winker and/or the winkee (<----ahahaha that sounds funny!!! I know, I am sick, sick, sick!!)

This was fun.....should probably be filed under Too Much Information....but it was fun and I amused myself filling it out!!!

3 peeps just sayin':

Attila the Mom said...

Hahaha! Great list!

I've always wanted to take a cruise, but with the rash of people falling overboard lately, I've decided to rethink that. ;-)

xxxx said...

Fun! I answered them too in my head as I went along.

greymatters said...

How FUN! Loved the reading!