October 24, 2006

Why dogs hate halloween.......

Some of these are so cute and some are just too damn funny!!!!












7 peeps just sayin':

Middle Girl said...

Proves it..Dogs will do anything for a laugh.

Anonymous said...

oh how cute!!!!! where do you find these things?

xxxx said...

The one in the bra and panties is classic!!

So ... do you dress up yours?

WenWhit said...

Can't go wrong with doggie pics, Barb... I refuse to do that shit to MY dogs, but it's still a good laugh.

Unknown said...

uhhmmmm yes molly and maggie are indeed in hiding....they took one look at some of these pics and hi-tailed it outta here!!

I agree Wen...I could not do this to my pooches although they are both pretty docile and would probably tolerate it.....I just could not bear to see their sad little "...are you finished yet..." faces!!!

The Mad Hatter said...

The dog in the undies and bra looks like a chick that stalked me a while back ;-)

Nice blog, I love colourful things. I'll be back ......

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Oh my God that is sooooo funny. Great pictures.