November 06, 2006

Funny buttons.......

Well today was going to be the next installment of...Queen Bitch....however, Blogger has other things in mind this evening....it's having one of it's all too frequent hissy-fits! So, I discovered a past post in my drafts folder that never got posted...or at least I hope not....if it has....well, they're just as funny again!!!





6 peeps just sayin':

BlondeBrony said...

LOL!

I could use most of those. Thanks for sharing them.

The Mad Hatter said...

'Did you eat a bowl of stupid this morning', I say that, honestly, alone with "am I speaking chinese, if not, would you understand me beter cos you cant seem to catch my drift now!"

Cheers for the laugh chick XxXxXxX

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Too funny. Love those.

Middle Girl said...

Spiggling all over the place.

Rainwolf said...

I have the last one on a ballcap. Love it.

Steve H said...

the second one is mine!