November 04, 2006

Would you walk on this???

Alright....enough template tinkering for one evening....that stuff can get quite addicting I must say!!

So without further ado.....here is another amazing sight (although very different from the glasswing butterflies) I received in an email the other day............


The Glass Bridge Construction of the Skywalk began March of 2004 and is estimated to be completed by 4th quarter of 2006. Glass Bridge will be suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River on the very edge of the Grand Canyon.


On May 2005, the final test was conducted and the structure passed engineering requirements by 400 percent, enabling it to withstand the weight of 71 fully loaded Boeing 747 airplanes (more that 71 million pounds). The bridge will be able to sustain winds in excess of 100 miles per hour from 8 different directions, as well as an 8.0 magnitude earthquake within 50 miles. More than one million pounds of steel will go into theconstruction of the Grand Canyon Skywalk.


What do you think? Would you walk on this??

11 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

I was going to make a smart-ass comment about "not in a skirt"... but after a second glance... FUCK NO!

Anonymous said...

No way would I walk on that ever!!!!


BTW LOVE LOVE THE new template!!!!!! sighs... so need to update mine......

rr

Steve H said...

i might walk on it, but it would be quickly...

WenWhit said...

Hell yeah.

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Yes I would, but only before dinner.

Drewpy Drew said...

Love the new look. :)

I would not walk on that thing for any amount of money. I think it's safe, but heights terrify me.

BTW - Why am I not linked on your "Daily Reads" sidebar? Do you not want people to know that I am your friend? :(

Middle Girl said...

1. New template-very nice.
2. OH HEEELLLLL NNNNOOOO!

The Mad Hatter said...

Fuck me, my hearts in my mouth just looking at it, j'sus!

I love the new template chick, and yeah, life is a beach and Im sitting on it sunbathng with a large Vodka Redbull in my hand and a tasty chick rubbing lotion on my body ;-)

Kisses purple chick XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Val said...

UH... NO! But it's pretty! ;)

I didn't know your old template but this one is lovely! :)

BlondeBrony said...

Maybe with my eyes closed.

pog mo thoin said...

Is this for real? Are they really going to build this?