November 25, 2006

Saturday Funnies.........




4 peeps just sayin':

Anonymous said...

I am still LOL at the Calling In Sick joke. The dog is looking at me as though I'm crazy.
So far, this has made my day. (Maybe I shouldn't admit to that???)

Middle Girl said...

lol. LOL. I had a boss who asked 'how sick are you?' Many a times wished I had the cat piss nerve to tell him...

Rainwolf said...

Thankfully I have a good boss. I just tell her I won't be there, or will be late. That way I don't have to lie when I just really can't see my ass getting there.
BTW, thanks for the add :)

Anonymous said...

Me again. Hope you don't mind but I "borrowed" the Calling in Sick cartoon and sent it to a friend who is having a rough time both work-wise and health-wise. It cheered her up - or, at least, made her chuckle.