November 08, 2006

This is interesting.......

....and I LOVE the picture of the wolf!!

Thanks to Deb over at
Middle Girl .....I stole borrowed it from her blog this evening!!! Thanks doll **wink**...........


What Is Your Animal Personality?




Wolf
Take this quiz!



2 peeps just sayin':

Middle Girl said...

That thar wolf, she be intense!

You often find yourself as a loner, but... If you found yourself, are you still a loner?

My these things are fun. :)

The Mad Hatter said...

Fuck fuck fuck - did I mention that me and this fucking quiz aint friends!

I've done it 3 times, one here, only daughter and bettys blog, all 3 times Im a frigging CRANKY MYSTERIOUS PUMA!

I've got more chance of finding a pair of balls dangling between my legs then being a cranky puma ;-)
Kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxX