December 11, 2006

1/10th of my 100 things about me......

.......or in other words......this will be a work in progress.......


I enjoy reading other people's blogs and lists…..A LOT. It's a great way to learn about people…….I’m not sure I can come up with 100 things….so let’s just start out and see how far I get……perhaps it will be a work in progress……

Here's mine, with all its quirks and oddities…..and in no particular order…….


  1. I am a sister, daughter, aunt and friend

  2. I am a gadget lover

  3. Office supply stores, electronic stores and anything that sells gadgets….all of them make me giddy and my palms start to sweat just a little

  4. I wear glasses

  5. Losing my glasses and not being able to see….is one of my greatest fears

  6. I like some crafts but go in fits and starts with them

  7. I am just a lil obssesive sometimes
    (who me??)

  8. I am just a lil compulsive sometimes

  9. I deny both sometimes…..most times I am OK with it

  10. My name is Barbara Anne. If you call me that I’ll assume you’re mad at me. If you call me Barbie I’ll assume you hate me. I’m just Barb.

..........to be continued.......

Points to Ponder........

If you blame others for your failures,
do you credit others for your successes?

8 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

We both need to attend Gadget Whores Anonymous meetings.

Unknown said...

roflmao Syd....indeed we do!! Betcha we could find something online for that.....LOL!!!

The Guy Who Writes This said...

What crafts?

Middle Girl said...

We are son on the same page re: glasses. My glasses are all but tethered to my face.

Anonymous said...

What's that Barbie? You can't find your glasses? I thought I saw them right over there...no no, over there. Watch out for the stairs there hon...


LOL, Sorry I couldn't resist! You know I luv ya.

~sis

Anonymous said...

What's that Barbie? You can't find your glasses? I thought I saw them right over there...no no, over there. Watch out for the stairs there hon...


LOL, Sorry I couldn't resist! You know I luv ya.

~sis

Anonymous said...

Hahaha

And I even spammed your comments...stoopid blogger

Sorry !

Val said...

nice start to your list. I'll look forward to reading the next 90!... and as someone who has name issues, I'll just call ya Barb! :)