December 10, 2006

It figures.......

This evening found me with some time, peace and quiet to leisurely sit and catch up on some blogs and perhaps even leave a comment or two......but instead I ended up doing this in fairly short order..............




For you see, Blogger appeared to be having one of it's moments of passive-aggressive non-cooperative, non-comformity. So after a few attempts at trying to get Blogger to act right (roflmao as if I could make it do that??!!) I gave up!!

Before I ended up doing this...............


......to my computer I found this little cartoon..............


Which set me off into guffaws of laughter and made me forget about the divine retribution part of my psyche which had come out to play!!! Good thing really as it's not really the computer's fault that Blogger was pitching a hissy fit now is it???

Huge apologies to anyone I might have left more than one (identical) comment to this evening.....Rainbow Wolf got about 5 of them I think and there are a few others out there as well....just know it wasn't intentional!!!

Hope everyone has a grand week.........:)

5 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

Oh bullSHIT. You got bored and went spamming, didn't you?

Rainwolf said...

Well so far Crapper, I mean Blogger, is still acting up. Haven't seen any comments from you, but I'm sure they'll show up eventually.

Middle Girl said...

LOL -famously funny stuff- keep em cummin.

...one wonders why the seats were removed in the first place...hmm.

Mr. A said...

Blogger gives me more fits than I care to think about.

However, it's free so it's tough to complain at times... But I hear ya

greymatters said...

Blogger has been more awful than its usual self lately. I've been unable to comment on your blog until now for quite some time; and I hear that -- because I'm on beta -- others cannot comment on mine.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!