December 26, 2006

2nd 1/10th of 100 things about me....

  1. I am Canadian

  2. I now live in Canada



  3. But that was not always the case……I have lived in the U.S. (New Orleans, NYC, Minneapolis), Switzerland, England and Sweden with intermittent stints in Canada

  4. I moved to where I am now 26 years ago to attend University… …and.I.have.never.left…(something about putting down roots late in life perhaps???)

  5. That may change in the not too distant future
    (…..changes are afoot at mid-life! Not sure if that’s a good thing or not…time will tell!)

  6. I have been away from here for holidays…to whit…visiting family and friends within the country….and I have been to Mexico, Dominican and Cuba

  7. I love my down duvet…..actually my whole bed!!!

  8. I would be blissfully happy living in my shorts and sandals all year round if it were not for a little thing called………WINTER….ok 2 things……..SNOW!!!!



  9. I love sunshine but not hot, hot heat

  10. I love thunderstorm and lightning storms


5 peeps just sayin':

Middle Girl said...

ooooh. Love the toes! The hotter the better. Storms ok-so long as I'm not out in it.

Alas, not much travel, but I'm young yet. ;-)

You are such a tease :)

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Gotta love a Birk wearer.

Attila the Mom said...

Love the sparkle polish! LOL

Angel said...

cute toes!!! Now come do mine....

SassyFemme said...

Oh way cool polish!