December 03, 2006

ABC...easy as 1-2-3....

A- Available or Single? Single at the moment….or is it a curse?? Sometimes I truly think that I want to be perpetually single….no not in that sappy awwww how sad way…….more in the seriously true way….relationships are a lot of work and does anyone really get them right??? Truth is…that ideal we all strive for doesn’t even come close to the reality….does it?? OMG this is fodder for a whole ‘nuther post!!

B- Best Friend? Can’t pick just one….

C- Cake or Pie? Strawberry-rhubarb crumble pie….has to be the crumble!.

D- Drink of Choice? I drink A LOT of water….otherwise it would be wine or straight up shots of tequila!!

E- Esential item you use everyday? My glasses….they are the first thing to go on in the morning and the last thing to come off at night….I have a wee lil phobia about losing my glasses and not being able to see.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears

H- Hometown? Guelph, Ontario

I-Indulgence? Cookies and milk

J-January or February? February….because it’s my least favourite month!! No particular reason other than February seems like THE dead of winter here….and spring seems like forever away!

K-Kids and their names? No kids

L-Life is incomplete w/out? My family, my cozy bed, my dogs and my computer

M-Marriage Date? N/A….brought to you by the letter “A” above

N-Number of Siblings? 5…..I have three brothers and two sisters.

O-Oranges or Apples? Apples

P-Phobias/Fears? WOW where do I start….I collect these things you know?? The worst would be my phobia of losing my glasses and not being able to see.

Q-Favorite Quote? “When you come to the edge of all the light you have known, and are about to step out into darkness, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen; There will be something to stand on, or you will be taught to fly.” --Jonathan Livingston Seagull

R-Reason to Smile? Sunshine, my nieces and nephews and my dogs

S-Season? Spring, summer, fall………ANYTHING but winter!

T-Tag Three People? I'm bailing on the tagging but if anyone wants to complete this and post it to their blog....let us know k??

U-Unknown Fact about me? I’m a lil OCD….whuuut?? Peeps know that about me already??….oh hell alright then……..I am embarrassed about my cracked heels….they are better now that I get them pedicured regularly…..4 years ago the thought of ANYone messing with my feet would drive me around the bend…..not so much now….

V-Vegetable you don't like? Fiddleheads…..and there is a story to that….and it ain't pretty.....ewwww

W-Worst Habit? Worrying too much about things I have absolutely no control over

X-X-rays you've had? Not sure that I have had any other than the ones the dentist takes

Y-Your favorite food? I have to pick just one?? Thai food would be numero uno. Messy bbq sauce laden chicken wings would run a close second

Z- Zodiac Sign? Gemini




7 peeps just sayin':

Middle Girl said...

E with the glasses? Yep, me too!

Fiddleheads?

Good quote choice-excellent list!

Middle Girl said...

Ok checked out Fiddleheads-the things you learn. Don't know what they taste like-but looks? Ugh.

Syd said...

Now *I* have to go look up fiddleheads too. Never heard of them.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Love the list. So cool learning new things about you.

Mr. A said...

"straight up shots of tequila!!"


That's A-Z for me!

:-)

SassyFemme said...

Add me to the list of people going to look up fiddleheads.

poet said...

hopped over from chapin's place. fiddleheads. ugh. i recall having had to prepare them for the freezer, ex husband (previous life) loved the darn things...with butter and vinegar. down eastern'er thing, i guess, i never acquired the taste for them. great list. i enjoy reading memes. i should post one sometime.