December 02, 2006

Coincidence or Synchronicity???

A few months back while wandering through Chapters I found this book..........


Available at Amazon Books and various other book stores I'm sure....I got mine at Chapters.


Just the title alone made me laugh....my sister (who introduced me to blogs....not sure yet wether I wanna thank her or not!!) and I were still pretty much in our blog infancy so to speak....truth be told I still feel like I am!! So, the title tickled me and there happened to be 2 copies on the shelf at the time so I bought 'em both....one for me and one for my sis.


I was at her house shortly there after and we both spent time perusing the book....it's great because it's broken down into chapters relating to time increments....short posts (Fifteen minutes to Fame), longer posts (Thirty Minutes Away from the TV) and so on......you get the idea right??


Then, as often happens, the weekend was over, life intruded (damnit) and the book found itself on a shelf and was promptly forgotten about.....until today!!!


Lo and behold I crack the book open and what should the very first entry be?? Remember this post?? Go ahead I'll wait while you check it out.......


Yupper you got it!!! I almost keeled over from laughing so hard.....the post is called....Reign Supreme....and it comes complete with graphics on correct and incorrect placement.


It's so fulfilling to give yourself a good laugh now and then isn't it???


And on that note....I hereby solemnly swear never, ever to mention toilet paper on my blog again!!! Well unless I absolutely HAVE to!!

3 peeps just sayin':

Middle Girl said...

Oh I don't know, the TP posts are fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love the new layout very swishy indeed!!!! and the book I cant believe they have a book on blogging!!!!!!


Oh and mention toilet paper we dont care in fact we love it....

SassyFemme said...

I don't buy into the books by anyone who say what we should and shouldn't write about. That book is just one person's opinion. If they don't like what you or someone else writes, they don't have to read it. There's absolutely no right or wrong way to blog, only opinions. And we know, toilet paper and opinions go together. ;)

Just be yourself, write as YOU want, you're who we come to "hear", not what someone thinks you should write about.