December 21, 2006

Some giggles for the holidays......

Ahhhhhhhhhh from the politically correct to probably verging on the very incorrect....who knows......whose to say??

But it's my blog.....and it's only in jest......and I have experienced worked with most of these disorders so that means I'm allowed......and besides that my boss sent these around.....roflmao which means not only am I allowed....it's pretty near sanctioned even!!!

Christmas Carols with a twist..............

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
* 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
* 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
* 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
* 5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....
* 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
* 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
* 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
* 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent Night, Holy... oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away, did I just get an email?
* 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bell


Points to Ponder.......

Fed Ex and UPS were to merge,
would they call it Fed UP?

4 peeps just sayin':

The Guy Who Writes This said...

I love the A.D.D. one.

Hey, you better keep a close eye on your sister, she is on the verge of touching on several conditions on this list.

mist1 said...

So funny. I'm in denial about my problems, so this is hysterical.

Middle Girl said...

Holiday Hoots..Gotta Luv em.

Anonymous said...

Just write me off as mental and leave it at that.