December 08, 2006

What day of the week.........

.......were you born on???

ALL my life I believed I was born on a Monday…..complete with the line from that poem….Monday’s child is fair of face….yadda yadda you know the one…..I just never even questioned it....this was what I was told and so this is what I believed.

Until I met my friend’s hubby who was born on the same day, month and year that I was. Early on in their dating she and I went to visit him at his house one time. In the guest room of his house he had one of those baby plates detailing his birth and it told me that we were born on a Friday. I, of course, did not believe this……THEY, you know that other family must have somehow gotten it wrong……afterall…..my birthdate fell on a Monday.....everyone knew this to be true....well at least I did. That is until I went home and checked it out on the internet and, well, let’s just say…..THEY were right!!!

Monday's child is fair of face,

Tuesday's child is full of grace,

Wednesday's child is full of woe,

Thursday's child has far to go.

Friday's child is loving and giving,

Saturday's child works hard for a living,

But the child born on the Sabbath Day,Is fair and wise and good and gay.





Friday's child....
You're a joy to everyone around you
Your natural kindness shines through.


If you don't know....go check out what day of the week YOU were born on. Or you could go here
to find out....lol same thing just different graphics AND you can never be too sure....:)

4 peeps just sayin':

Middle Girl said...

Saturday. Saturday's child works hard for a living--there are laws against that-aren't there?

xxxx said...

I'm a Friday girl, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm a Saturday's child...... bugger!!!


Maybe that's why I'm so tired come Sunday...

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Friday child. That's me;)) Once again, very cool post.