February 13, 2007

A Winter Poem......

I found this beautiful winter poem and thought it might be a comfort to you. It was to me, and it's very well written.

ENJOY!



" WINTER "
a poem by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre


















SHIT!
It's Cold !







.......gotcha!!!

13 peeps just sayin':

Trish Ess said...

OMFingHigherBeing. I've gotta give you linky love for that. LOL

Anonymous said...

yup,,,,,that is what it's like here, too. stay warm.

Anonymous said...

I was ready for something Keats-like. Ya got me. Hahahaha!

SassyFemme said...

LOL... yup it is! good one!

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Someone sent that too me and I was a hair's breadth away from deleting it as the usual "forward." When I scrolled down, I got the best laugh of the day (even though I'm in California--I was raised in the bitter cold of NE Iowa).

nina michelle said...

lmao!

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Now that is poetry at its finest.

Middle Girl said...

Beauty in its simplicity!
Needed the pick me up-thanks :)

mist1 said...

That was lovely.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh my god, I laughed so hard. Then I coughed for half an hour, because I have a cold. But it was worth it!

Anonymous said...

LOL you had me at "poem" LOL

chapin said...

LOL...got me hook...line...and sinker.

Unknown said...

LMAO! That was the best poem I have ever read in my entire life. Straight and to the point. LOL! Thanks for the laugh :)