December 21, 2007

Note to self for next Christmas.........

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


'nuff said 'bout that one......GAH!!!!

I am off to my sister's home in a few minutes here to spend the holidays with her family....it will be awesome....always love spending time with the sis, her hubby and the 3 nephews....the oldest will be back from University....haven't seen him since the summer time!

Tomorrow we are all headed to the big city of Toronto, finding a nice spot for lunch and then going to catch this show....


......can't wait....it's been eons since I've done something like that.......:)

So I will see everyone on the flipside of the holidays.....or possibly during the holidays as I will have my trusty laptop with me 'natch!!

Wishing everyone a pleasant, calm and relaxing holiday season filled with oodles of love, great eats and good cheer!!

9 peeps just sayin':

RED MOJO said...

Wow, That should be fun. White Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I love Danny Kaye. You'll have to manage without him, but I'm sure it'll still be good. Have a Merry One!

nina michelle said...

Have a wonderful holiday hon!

Steve H said...

merry christmas to you!!!!!

Attila the Mom said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!!

xoxo

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Boo - I hope you have the best holiday ever! And, as to your four legged friends below, well, they are just beautiful. They would probably love romping with my girls.

Anonymous said...

boo! happy holidays and all the best for 2008! it has been a pleasure reading you and hope that the coming year brings more great posts and comments. take care and relax.

Rainwolf said...

Have a great time.

drowning pisces said...

Have a fantastic holiday boo.... and I'm with ya on next year's strategy!!! (i hope!)

Joyeaux Noel!

Middle Girl said...

Thanks for the well wishes & the very same to you & the family.

Be safe. Cheers!