January 24, 2008

Checking in........

Starting a new relationship seems to have turned me into a bad, bad blogger......eeeeeks!! Will have to do something about that vewwy, vewwy soon!!

Actually the relationship is taking things slowly.....couple of dates a week......which is what we both wanted.....lol as opposed to the fabled lesbian myth/way of the U-haul being rented for the 2nd date!! ahahahaha I could NOT resist adding that!!

Alright, alright......for those not in the know (can there really be folks that have never heard this one??).....there is a joke that has been around for well, forever......and it's become somewhat of an urban legend in this lifestyle.....referrencing the fact that all too often this is what we tend to do.....rush into things........the joke goes like this........

What does every good lesbian bring on a 2nd date??

The U-Haul

Getting far too old and settled for the U-haul nonsense these days.....slow and steady stays the course.......AND.....I'm having an aweful lot of fun **grin**.

Until next time fellow bloggers............:)

10 peeps just sayin':

RED MOJO said...

Glad to hear you found something constructive to do with your time. HAAHAA

nina michelle said...

I popped by to find out how the new gal is treating you... good I hope!

oxox
nina

Middle Girl said...

ahhhh the beginning.... sooo sweet. :)

YaY to F-U-N.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Boo - Yay! No U-Hauls. I'm enjoying the dating thing. Glad you are too. It's good to BREAK THE CYCLE of U-Haulitis that has us in its grip.

chapin said...

Sounds great Boo. I'll have to take some tips from you. Have fun my friend.

Attila the Mom said...

Hope you're having a fabulous time! Sending all my best wishes---uHaul or not! LOL

Rainwolf said...

Fun is good, keep it up.

Forever In Blue Jeans said...

Boo Girl... I love that you're in the sweet beginnings as the only daughter said...I'm so excited for you!!! Stay happy my friend... enjoy every second and may they turn into lasting memories.

RED MOJO said...

Hey Boo, I've got a little somethin-somethin for you over at Halfabubbleoff. :)

greymatters said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Joke: "What do lesbians do on the third date?" "Couples therapy".

May you never, ever get drug into that ... LOL.