January 30, 2008

Well goodness!!!

.....stay away from blogger for a few days and look what I come home to.....



Red Mojo over at Half a Bubble Off gave me this awesome award.....along with some very sweet words about me!! Not sure what I did to con her into thinking that led her to believe that I was deserving of such an award but I will wholeheartedly and very gratefully accept nonetheless!!

Thank-you m'dear......:)

LOL Red Mojo........in your analogies of awards being like sex....I believe you mentioned something about....you never forget your first....well, uhhhmmmmm this is my first ever blog award and I won't soon be forgetting it either.....**wink**


15 peeps just sayin':

RED MOJO said...

I didn't realize it was your first, but I am sure you deserve it! I hope you enjoyed getting it! *wink-wink-nudge-nudge*

Anonymous said...

What a great award...it's one I have never seen before. Very well deserved and will look nice on your sidebar.

Steve H said...

awesome! contrats - it's well deserved!!!

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Boo, congrats and don't go wild now, be the same humble person you were before you were a star, okay?

Middle Girl said...

May I have your autograph? ;)

Congratulations!

Attila the Mom said...

Congrats!!!

nina michelle said...

I have no idea what it is unless it's a little red x award but congrats anywhoooo!

neen

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Boo - seriously. I now know for a fact you can both date AND blog.

drowning pisces said...

Congrats Boo! On Everything. :-)

nina michelle said...

hahny... I am not sure that is true... I know for me little fish can drive me to distraction.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Aw, Nina - you manage quite nicely.

Anonymous said...

hey boo, where are you? been checking in. take care and hope everything is ok!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

nina michelle said...

where have you gone?

Anonymous said...

been popping over often, i'm with nina, where have you gone? are you coming back?