October 10, 2006

Here's a neat trick......

This was a hoot!!! While we were at the cottage this past weekend my brother-in-law offered to make popcorn in the microwave for his 3 sons (and anyone else who cared for any) who were busy playing a computer game....this was a little odd but only in hindsight.....don't get me wrong he is a great cook and very handy around the kitchen with everything....but not microwaves...he generally likes to stay away from electronics of any kind....he is a very old school kind of guy when it comes to house and home.......so he putters around, gets directions from his wife on how to work the microwave, and voila he fills a couple of nice big bowls and passes them around.....here is what he served up......



......and OMG can we say FREAKIN' HOT????? Holey moley!!! It really was funny as everyone realized that there was something wrong with this stuff....and keep in mind that we are a family that likes hot, spicey things but this was through the roof......and on the sidelines brother-in-law is just killing himself laughing and feeling pleased as punch with himself!!!

7 peeps just sayin':

Drewpy Drew said...

I have got to get me some of that!!! Just the name would make me pick it up.

Syd said...

LOL! That's awesome. What a bastard. (I totally would have done it too)

Unknown said...

roflmao kinda figured you might Syd!!

WenWhit said...

LOL I'm SO buying that.

Trish Ryan said...

That's hysterical...in a painful sort of way :)

I love the packaging!

Val said...

Pretty funny... and Wendy, I'm seeing a pattern that has you liking food! Or is it just the packaging??? :)

WenWhit said...

Oh no, Val - it's never just about the packaging. ;p

I'm a foodie.