October 04, 2006

Word Clouds........

Ok let's see if I can get this right.....the order of things.....I pinched this off of Syd's blog.....who snagged it off of Tropopause's blog.....who in turne grabbed it somewhere off of Court's blog!! It's a fun little time waster which creates this little word cloud of all the different words that appear on your blog.

4 peeps just sayin':

Syd said...

Boo.... where are your FUCKING curse words? (Just tryin to help you out a little)

SassyFemme said...

Am I reading it right? WTF is "flooble?"

I'll tell you the same thing I said to Wen, get Syd to guest blog and that'll kick it up a notch, or drag you down into the gutter! :)

Anonymous said...

this is great!!! Love it....

RR

Trish Ess said...

the OTHER Trish ;)

I wonder how many times the F-bomb would show up if I did that for my blog. LOL