November 01, 2006

Have I mentioned lately............

....how much Blogger is pi**ing me off lately???????????

It makes me vewwy vewwy angwy when I go to post something and my post gets sucked into the blogsophere void!!! It makes me feel like all of these and then some..........




Ok, ok, ok.....admittedly at this point some might suggest that I need to get a life and stop being such a..........

....at which point my response would be a very respectful and oh so polite.......


....and remind the folks at Blogger of the following..........

....and also provide them with a small, but fair, warning along the these lines......



hhmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe it's not just Blogger??? Could it be that today just finds me being a cranky, ornery bitch???? Well now there's some food for thought!!!

Anyone up for some company??? I don't bite....honest, no really I don't....I can actually be quite tame and civilized for the most part!! roflmao!!


5 peeps just sayin':

Steve H said...

i love the 'nicer/smarter' one!

The Mad Hatter said...

I dont mind the biting, feel free to nibble, but you can only come if you dont pee on my nice clean rug, O and when your coming bring some blankets, we heating has packed its bag and fucked off ;-)

Blogger is really twisting my nipples too (oww painful) Im thinking of changing, we'll see!

Kisses purple chick XxXxXxXxXxXxX

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Time to up the meds, Boo...

Middle Girl said...

Biting and nipple twisting..my my not at all a day for the weak kneed.

Chin up..it's Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great laugh!!! Blogger has been doing this to me too perhaps we should hold a blogger revolt??????


where do you find all of these cute sayings????

RR