January 12, 2007

Ever wonder........


Why bike shorts should ALWAYS be black............





Nice handsome looking fellows focussed on their sport.......right??


The alternative......**shudder**..........





16 peeps just sayin':

mist1 said...

I didn't look at any of their faces. If they were in a police line-up, I'd have to identify them by their crotches.

chapin said...

I've never given this much thought but thanks for the info. I'll won't be able to watch the Tour de France again without thinking of this important lesson.

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Damn, Boo, and I was just about to have dinner. Now I have to put it off until I get that image out of my head. ; )

Syd said...

My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drewpy Drew said...

Hey, how's it hanging? Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

poet said...

scarred for life!

Anonymous said...

the second from the right...do you have his number?

Robin - Erithacus rubecula said...

Remember I am old!!! What are you doing to me??? I will never be able to watch the Tours without laughing. But tell me do they have special books to "read" before the photo session?
Robyne

Anonymous said...

i.. *walks off shaking head*

Attila the Mom said...

Dayum! March of the camel-toes!

SassyFemme said...

Reasons # 531, 532, 533, 534 and 535 that I'm a lesbian!

Nasty!

Unknown said...

Crap. I'm all out of eye bleach. Why must you do this to us?

Trop said...

I don't know how they walk around with those things.

WenWhit said...

That's one of the funniest - and nastiest - things I've seen in some time. Point. Well. Made.

greymatters said...

I thank god every day that I am a lesbian cyclist.

Bent Fabric said...

Thanks for searing my corneas!