December 14, 2006

....it's a gemini thing....

Talk about extremes....yesterday I am waxing nostalgic, reminiscing and posting colourful pictures depicting my connection to the words faith, hope and love.....turns out I had some people just a wee bit worried with that post.....then today?? Talk about a turnaround but this is how it is for all most of us gemini's....the duality of our nature....the yin/yang of being born under the sign of the twins......today is Queen Bitch day.....it's been a while since we had one of those.......



Oh and tomorrow.....tomorrow is my "...let's get started on our Christmas holiday season shopping..." day....chinese water torture is preferrable, on ANY given day, to shopping thanks ever so much **rocking gently back and forth chanting take me to my happy place**.

Have I mentioned recently **bahhhh humbug** that I am just a wee bit of a grinch at this time of year??? Oh hell, who am I kidding??? I'm a Halloween grinch too.....soooooo, pretty much that would make me a grinch from......oh let's say end of October straight through to the New Year!!!

But no matter, shopping needs to get done and get done it will!!! I am prepared I have my ativan lists and my brandy routes all planned out and as long as no one gets in my way....all will be well with the world and we can all come out of this unscathed......and on my way home I'll prolly pick up one of these........


Points to Ponder........

It is not doing the things we like to do,
But liking the things we have to do – that makes life blessed.
--Goethe

LOL appropriate dontcha think???

4 peeps just sayin':

Anonymous said...

LOL That last one!!

"...and just keep them coming until Jan 2nd."

~trish@coffeehouse

Anonymous said...

Normally, chipper this time of year-not this year though.
Normally shopping is all but done-not this year though.
Undone shopping affecting chipper meter-maybe....?

Deck the pantry with lots of rum.
fa la la la la la la la la
Deb @ Middle Girl

SassyFemme said...

You've got to try some online shopping next year! It really took a TON of stress out of things this year. Of course if I could order in a cleaner that would take the rest of the stress away. :)

Do like your point to ponder.

The Guy Who Writes This said...

I feel better now...