December 16, 2006

Too funny.......

This picture never fails to make me laugh....I love it.....it's one of my favourites!! On so many levels it just really tells it like it is........:)

Points to Ponder......

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.
--Emerson

5 peeps just sayin':

SassyFemme said...

"Nerver be afraid to say what you feel." Wise words, but much easier said than done, at least in my world. I almost always weight my words, often times too cautiously, afraid someone will take something the wrong way. Or, not wanting to upset someone I just shut my mouth.

Middle Girl said...

I printed a copy of the photo (minus the tag line), framed it and hung it. Strength can come from unexpected places.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, that's just like my little puppy. Very brave.

Mr. A said...

That's awesome!

lol

Ampersand said...

I love this! I am SO putting this on my blog...

I just found you from your comment on Boomer Chronicles.

Now, I have you bookmarked and I will be back.

Kim