January 20, 2007

New Study.......

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that
the type of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on
where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged
and masculine features.

If she has PMS, is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted
to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and duct tape over his mouth
while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.



9 peeps just sayin':

Unknown said...

So THAT'S why my wife married me ...

SassyFemme said...

Where can I find that diner?

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Nuff said....I'm backing away respectfully....ready to turn and run....ready to throw chocolate if necessary....

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Barb - hey I got it right!
I have a large bar of chocolate I will be eating in your honor--do you feel it?

Unknown said...

LOL....

dd -- maybe it was that AND your humourous personality...

Guy -- tossing chocolate is never a bad idea!!

Lori -- I am feeling the love...thanks!!

poet said...

ah yes, pms, even though i have been "fixed" since last april (had a lavh), i still get the symptoms....along with the hot flashes and night sweats.gotta luv the 40's.....not.

enjoy your day, and i will toss you a chocolate bar, can you feel the bubbles melt?

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Oh, very funny. STill LOL.

Attila the Mom said...

Yeah, all my guys are hiding just about now..... LOL!

Unknown said...

LMAO! I love the PMS one with the scissors...that is too funny. And I'm sure stranger things have happened :)