January 22, 2007

Now a word from our sponsor.......

Regular blogging will continue sometime soon!!! Too busy at the moment nesting, getting my house in order, getting rid of all the stuff that was left behind and generally plodding along the road to recovery from a broken heart.....but not to worry dear friends.......all is good and getting better......time is the quintessential healer........right????






Ooooooooooooops did I post that one out loud?????????? hehehe well forgive me a few morbid thoughts!!

16 peeps just sayin':

chapin said...

LOL...I just love Maxine

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Take all the time you need, my dear. Remember, sometimes it helps to break stuff.

Middle Girl said...

sometimes an unexpected journey is the most rewarding

Whatever you need to do..whatever time you need to do it.. :)

Trish Ess said...

Erm.. yeah.. about that last one..?

~nods~

:)

Missin' ya around the blogs, but take as much time as you need. We'll always be waiting for you. :)

Unknown said...

"Pruning the dead wood?" I'm outta here.

Anonymous said...

and i shall be lurking and checking in as well. take care, boo. poet

Anonymous said...

You're doing great, hon....

Can't wait to see what you've done with the place now that it's all "yours"

DB said...

ROLFMAO! That's exactly how I felt about my last ex!

Too funny!

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Right on - it takes a while - I know. Maxine can be as inspiring as reading a little Nietzche if you look at it the right way. Shaniqua

Beth said...

Loved the comment you left on "the guy who writes this" blog - re: your random act of kindness - paying for the person behind you at Tim Horton's. I was impressed.
Have also been enjoying your blog (lurking for awhile).

Attila the Mom said...

Awww, I love Maxine.

Take good care of yourself Sweetie.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

hang in there we'll all be there for you when you get back.. Sometimes a break is good....

Bent Fabric said...

Maxine is a hoot.

We'll be here when you're return.

xx

poet said...

just checking in on ya, boo. hope it's all good....poet.

SassyFemme said...

Adore Maxine, always make me laugh! We know how to find you when you return. Take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Kay hon...we know you're busy and all but it's time for a new post. Some before and after pictures perhaps?

Just sayin'